Goodman Masson are currently working with a large media business based in Paddington in their IT shared service centre on a role as a Commercial Finance Analyst. The role is paying up to £40k with study support.
- Manage financial month end between external supplier and internal stakeholders, including analysis and control of variable monthly spend, development and implementation of processes and tools.
- Review of business cases (PWOs) to ensure contractual adherence and cost management
- Develop & use insightful analysis to identify business opportunities for the division, identify and quantify gaps in processes. Driving improvement in end-to-end processes to mitigate issues
- Provide consistently high standard of data analysis through understanding the current situation or issue, identifying a solution, recommending options for improvement
- Present data and insight clearly and concisely to stakeholders of all levels. Illustrate current performance and areas for improvement
- Work with the businesses and stakeholders to ensure that the financial processes are aligned between the operating company obligations and supplier contracts
- Creating templates and documents to communicate financial implications to internal stakeholders
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support and administer commercial contracts
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager in developing logical and justifiable methods of cost allocation from potentially incomplete data sets.
- Experience in an analyst role
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Degree educated
- Strong commmunication skills
If this role is of interest please click apply!