Goodman Masson are currenly recruiting for a junior compensation accountant for a leading tech organisation based near City Thameslink. This role would be ideal for a candidate with a years experience in accounts payable looking for more analytical responsibilities.
- Own the sales commission & sales bonus process, from queries through to performance analysis.
- Develop a deep understanding of the end-to-end sales process, from customer ordering through to commission payable, in order to field and solve commission-based sales queries. Identify root causes and work with business partners to ensure correct resolution.
- Promote company-wide learning of common causes and the correct remedies, driving innovation and change to business practice in order to reduce conflicts and create efficiencies.
- Handle foreign currency queries, identifying exchange rate impact on sales performance and helping sales people identify risk and implementation strategies to avoid future complications.
- Collect and prepare monthly commission charges relating to extra-order activities freight and rebates.
- Work alongside Payroll to calculate sales-related performance bonuses.
- Implement compensation performance analysis. Identify KPIs and track long-term performance, highlighting deviations and drivers to feed in to the FP&A team's management reporting.
- Basic accounting knowledge, including the flow of order processing from orders to invoices.
- Confident user of Excel, using formulae to interrogate data including sum-ifs, v-lookups etc.
- Capable of handling a diverse and demanding workload in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Analytical mind-set and thrives on understanding processes, from inputs to outputs, and their wider impact on the business environment.
- Attention to detail and a keen understanding of risk.
- Confident and trustworthy self-starter, able to manage their own workload, and coordinate with business partners.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain processes to a wide range of staff with varying levels of understanding in a clear and concise manner.
If this role is of interest please click apply!