We are currently recruiting for a Junior Finance Analyst for a contract role based in central London. The role is offering a salary of £28k for a 12month FTC.
As the Junior Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating and consolidating the P+L in a timely manner on a periodic basis
- Assisting preparation of budgets and Forecast (P+L)
- Ownership of Europe Debtors, to make sure all Debtor payments Full P+L ownership and elements of the Balance Sheet
- Ownership of Europe Fixed Assets, working closely with the Commercial finance team and the business to ensure that the Fixed Asset Registers are appropriately maintained
- Ownership of invoicing concession partners monthly
- Supporting Budget process including business partnering with budget holders
- Supporting the creation of a consolidated Financial Board Pack for the Group
- management of Accruals, prepayments & intercompany costs.
- Ownership of Europe Bank Reconciliations, to make sure all payments are allocated accordingly and reconciled.
- Completion of all balance sheet recs ensuring that they carry no risk and are fully reconciled on a periodic basis in a timely manner
- Assisting in the periodic group finance Board Pack with insightful and relevant commentary.
- Active involvement in business/operational reporting on periodic basis to relevant areas of the business including a periodic Management Pack.