Job Title: Finance Assistant
Offering £27,000 – £30,000
Join one of the most luxurious London based jewellery brands praised for its cutting – edge designs, innovative vision and exquisite execution.
They are looking for a skilled and ambitious Finance Assistant to join their London based team.
Summary of role
- Responsible for ensuring that the expense purchases and client/customer receivables of the business are accurately and efficiently recorded in the company ledgers in a timely manner.
- Assisting the FD and Finance Manager in the provision of accurate and timely financial reporting information to the Management and stakeholders of the group.
- To ensure the timely and accurate posting of invoices
- Generating customer invoices and account statements
- Bank reconciliations and daily cash reporting
- Maintaining the billing system
- Performing customer and vendor account reconciliations
- Responsibility for maintaining up to date customer and vendor accounts on SAP
- Follow up of invoice authorisation and approvals
- To create payments as and when required (bi-weekly basis and ad hoc for urgent payments)
- Communicating with external suppliers and customers and departments within the company
- Credit control duties including liaising with customers by both email and telephone to obtain timely receipt of all sums due to the group
- Ownership and reconciliation of selected control accounts
- Producing monthly reports
- Payment and reconciliation of corporate credit cards and employee expense claims
- Previous experience of entering a high volume of invoices
- Good expereince of SAP
- Excellent understanding of Excel
- Good AP and AR reconciliation skills.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and cost allocation principles, accounting procedures and processes.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.