A well-known, reputable FMCG company are looking for a Junior Finance Assistant to join their fast-paced and dynamic finance team.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable and Credit Controller, your main responsibilities will be:
- Posting of supplier bank payments in multi currencies
- Process all supplier invoices, credit notes and staff expenses
- Request monthly statements from key suppliers
- Address any AP queries (missing invoices/late payments/credit balances)
- Ensure all relevant invoices are approved, processed and collated for the fortnightly payment run
- Set up payments in multicurrency banks accounts (GBP/EUR)
- Send remittances to suppliers after payments have been processed
- Statements: Requesting supplier statements and ensuring all invoices have been captured.
- Updating, filing and processing company credit card receipts
- Monthly processing credit card reconciliation
- HMRC - Monthly/Quarterly checks on Purchase Ledger VAT postings
- Identifying fixed asset invoices, copying and filing accordingly
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Other ad-Hoc duties as required
You will need to have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, as well as being a committed team player. A desire to progress in a finance role is essential. Intermediate Excel skills are desired.
If you are a graduate looking for an entry level role in a fun and friendly environment, then apply today!