Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a leading Oil and Gas business based in Oxford Circus. The ideal candidate will be degree educated with experience within a finance function.
Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a consolidation accountant for a leading oil and gas business based in Oxford circus. The role is open to someone straight from University or someone with accounting experience.
- Support with the preparation of quarterly and annual consolidated reports for the Perenco Group under IFRS
- Prepare subsidiary consolidated and stand-alone financial statements under IFRS and other reporting standard, under the supervision of the Consolidation Manager.
- Prepare non-statutory reporting requirement of subsidiaries for internal and external reporting requirements.
- Liaise with subsidiaries on reporting processes, systems and technical support.
- Support the preparation of the Group IFRS financial statements.
- Contribute to the response to ad-hoc requests from external parties.
- Support for the delivery of finance change projects that impact on the consolidation process, including user acceptance testing of any changes.
- Support for the delivery of initiatives required as part of the demerger project to ensure Group reporting processes meets all reporting and control requirements.
- Ensure the best collaboration with colleagues and be held accountable for maintaining and enhancing controls to support consolidation optimization.
- Good academic background
- experience in consolidations advantageous
- Experience in finance an advantage
- Good excel skills
- Good numeracy skills
If this role is of interest please click apply!