Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant for a leading Sports Organiation based in Twickenham, West London.
- Play a key role in the year end process by preparing financial statements and being responsible for the smooth running of subsidiary audits
- Controlling the general ledger, posting journals, perform reconicliations
- Monthly and annual accounting processes and reporting for the subsidiaries and charities
- Act as the main point of contact for the two charities which sit under Sports organisation
- Take ownership of a number of areas such as credit cards (administration and monitoring) and the loans process
- Review payment runs from the transactional team
- Assist in other periodic and ad hoc Finance projects (finance and accounting support for commercial transactions, business transactions etc.)
- Part qualified accountant
- Experience of periodic financial processes (financial "close" processes, reporting etc.)
- Oracle experience preferable although candidates with exposure to similar ERP systems will be considered
- Knowledge of FRS102 reporting
- Knowledge of charities accounting preferred
- Interest in Sport a bonus
If this role sounds like you please click apply!