A leading Financial Services business are looking for a Junior Fund Accountant to join their dynamic team, focusing on special situations investing across the capital structure. This business is currently expanding their investment portfolio and fund products, and they are looking for a bright, junior candidate to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, your responsibilities will include:
- Working and co-ordinating with internal fund accountant and external Fund administrators to review quarterly and annual NAV of the Funds and SPV's
- Working in the fund accounting / ops team and external parties such as the Fund's administrators on the quarterly accounts. With the administrators and auditors on the annual accounts of the fund and SPV's
- Cash-flow management and forecasting for the Fund and Co Investment vehicles. Reviewing payment instructions and liaising between administrator and Directors to ensure payments meet all deadlines
- Assist in the preparation of the Investors quarterly reporting, Capital calls and Distributions
- Assist with the production and review of Fund compliance (AIFMD, ADV) and to ensure all are documented and up to date
- Assist with the review of Fund Tax (FATCA, AIFMD, CRS, K1 reporting)
- Assist in keeping the corporate database contains all key corporate documents for the SPVs , Fund as well as board papers etc
- Looking to assist or create ad-hoc and projects that enhance the business
Skills and Experience
- 6 months - 18 months experience and interest in alternative investment operations is ideal
- A strong academic record
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and meet tight deadlines
If this sounds like it could be your next opportunity then apply today!