Goodman Masson are currently working for a stock exchange listed real estate investment company based in South Central London. The role is a Junior management accountant and is looking for someone with 6 to 12 months experience in month end close down.
- Quarterly period close procedures including, but not limited to, journal postings, balance sheet reconciliations and detailed review of company trial balances
- Production of various quarterly reports for designated subsidiaries including:
- Comprehensive variance analysis
- Development cost reports
- Management accounts
- VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly reporting for the Group's business centres, including day to day interaction with business centre staff
- Production year-end audit files for designated subsidiaries and liaising with company auditors as required
- Preparation of the annual statutory accounts for designated subsidiaries in accordance with FRS101
- Experience of month close procedures (at least 6-12 months)
- Double entry book keeping knowledge
- Degree preferable
- Studying towards ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Hard working, mature and professional individual
If this role sounds like something of interest please click apply!