Goodman Masson are looking for an enthusiastic and driven, junior Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our clients well known retail brand based in Central London. This is a great opportunity to join a finance team that prides itself on their ability to progress and develop each individual employee that proves themselves.
- Processing and posting accounts payable invoices
- Month end supplier statement reconciliations
- Month end cost accruals and prepayments
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and post depreciation
- Review purchase orders for accruals at month end
In order to be considered for this role you must have 1-2 years accounts payable experience in multi-site/retail background and be confident in coding invoices accurately on a timely basis. Experience working in a busy Accounts Payable Team is required along with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, along with a proactive and can-do attitude.
Salary and Benefits:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers excellent benefits including 50% discount on their products