Goodman Masson are looking for a Junior Purchase Ledger Clerk with 1-2 years payable experience to join our clients leading Media/Entertainment organisation based in West London. This is a great opportunity for a Junior Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a progressive dynamic finance team that prides itself on the internal progression.
- Full AP process including matching, batching and coding invoices - processing 50+ invoices a day
- Month end supplier statement reconciliations
- Making weekly payment runs - Suppliers/Expense, multiple currencies including USD, Euro and GBP
- Chasing approvers for authorisation
- Preparing remittance statements on a weekly basis
In order to be considered for this role you must have 1-2 years accounts payable experience processing a high volume of invoices. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential along with a intermediate excel skills (Pivots, v-lookups and summifs).
What's on offer:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers study support and benefits.