An exciting position has become available in our London head office, for a Junior Team Assistant to support our Leadership Team!
Goodman Masson is London’s leading Financial & Technology Recruitment agency with a fast-growing RPO Solutions business. With offices in London, Düsseldorf, and New York, we have exciting growth plans in place for 2022 and beyond!
You will work as part of a high performing team, collaboratively offering support to your stakeholders.
What are the role responsibilities?
To ensure the provision of comprehensive administrative and secretarial support to the team.
- Diary Management
- To provide PA support to the Leadership Team.
- To collate and produce any documents needed for weekly/monthly meetings.
- To prepare and submit credit card and cash expenses monthly for the Leadership Team
- To organise team and events including breakfast meetings or lunches.
- To format candidate CVs and update candidate records, to the required standard within agreed timelines.
- To create or modify, print and bind documents as requested
- To answer the telephone and distribute messages.
- To carry out client and candidate coding projects through Bullhorn and LinkedIn.
- To help put together SMT board slides and promotion panel presentations.
- Send out candidate and client mailers.
- Where required, to provide cover and support to other team assistants and reception.
- All other ad hoc duties.
This is a business you will take pride in being part of! Our strategic ambition to ‘treat our employees better than any other business’ is at the centre of everything we do, and our approach to looking after our people has been acknowledged by some very exciting awards!
- Previous experience working as a team assistant is preferred
- An excellent work ethic and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised, process driven and systematic in your approach to your work.
- Resilience and the ability to multitask and prioritise workloads.
- A positive, can-do attitude and drive to deliver.
- Microsoft Suite – intermediate / proficient
- A competitive salary (£27-29k)
- Excellent training & development
- An award-winning Benefits Boutique
- Day off on your birthday
See for yourself what it is like to work here: https://www.goodmanmasson.com/work-for-us/
Interested? Please apply now to be considered!
For this position you must have full rights to work in the UK.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.