An exciting position has become available in our London head office, for a Junior Team Assistant!
Goodman Masson is London's leading Financial Recruitment agency and we have recently launched into high growth areas across Cyber Security, BI & IT, Change & Transformation and RPO solutions. With offices in London, Düsseldorf and our sights on New York, we have exciting growth plans in place for 2018 and beyond!
You will work as part of a high performing team, collaboratively offering support to your stakeholders.
What are the role responsibilities?
- To ensure the provision of comprehensive administrative and secretarial support to the team.
- Diary Management
- To provide PA support to the Team Managers.
- To collate and produce any documents needed for weekly/monthly meetings.
- To prepare and submit credit card and cash expenses monthly for the team managers.
- To organise team and events including breakfast meetings or lunches.
- To maintain holiday and sickness records and ensure that sickness absence reporting procedures are followed by team members.
- To format candidate CVs and update candidate records, to the required standard within agreed timelines.
- To create or modify, print and bind documents as requested by Managers and consultants.
- To answer the telephone and distribute messages.
- To carry out client and candidate coding projects through Itris and LinkedIn.
- To help put together SMT board slides and promotion panel presentations.
- Approve consultant job adverts.
- Send out candidate and client mailers.
- To prepare for new joiners to the team.
- Where required, to provide cover and support to other team assistants and reception.
- All other ad hoc duties.
This is a business you will take pride in being part of! Our strategic ambition to 'treat our employees better than any other business' is at the centre of everything we do, and our approach to looking after our people has been acknowledged by some very exciting awards!
- Previous experience working as a team assistant is preferred but not necessary.
- An excellent work ethic and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised, process driven and systematic in your approach to your work.
- Resilience and the ability to multitask and prioritise workloads.
- A positive, can-do attitude and drive to deliver.
- Microsoft Suite - Basic/Beginners.
- A competitive salary
- Excellent training & development
- An award-winning Benefits Boutique
- Student loan (we help YOU write off your debt with a 3-year payment plan!)
- Mortgage scheme (we help YOU get on the property ladder)
- Day off on your birthday
- Annual Ski trip and Ibiza getaway (open to everyone!)
See for yourself what it is like to work here 'Behind the Walls': http://behindthewalls.co.uk/
Interested? Please apply now to be considered!
For this position you must have full rights to work in the UK.