Land Manager - £50k - West Midlands - Property and Housing
You will be part of an expanding Land team for a housing association based in the West Midlands. The housing association has ambitious targets and are looking to grow their entire development function.
The Land Manager will:
- Have an understanding of land appraisals and feasibility of sites from inception to handover.
- Understand how to maximise land value through house type, sales values and planning strategies.
- Have a good track record in land acquisition, ideally having acquired a variety of sites.
- Have knowledge of the contractual arrangements with land purchases.
- Be able to manage your time effectively and be highly organised.
- Have good communication, negotiation and networking skills.
- A degree in a related subject is preferable but not essential.
What's on offer to the Land Manager:
- Competitive salary
- Company car allowance
- Excellent personal development opportunities