- Provide primary representation to the Product Simplification Programme, representing the Data & Analytics team at Programme Working Groups and influencing Programme delivery plans, to provide the insight and analytics on the products being proposed for simplification.
- Conduct credit risk & data analysis requirements and interpret the findings to establish a robust understanding of the impacted customer base (eg numbers and characteristics) and commercial position (eg balances, revenues, business case etc).
- Brief senior stakeholders regarding emerging issues / risks, delivery progress and their participation in wider Programme and Product Governance (eg SteerCos and Product Development Forums).
- Independently analyse, interpret or model data from a variety of sources to provide analytical solutions to the business problems.
- Work to a plan and provide results in a timely and accurate manner.
- Clearly communicate progress and issues to stakeholders, and to formulate conclusions, communicate the impacts of your work.
- Taking a lead in briefings for team members, stakeholders on progress of work, sharing knowledge, successes and opportunities. Communicating confidently with junior team members, stakeholders and peers
- Identifying solutions to emerging risk issues, changing priorities, project completion issues and areas of conflict
- Challenging established policy and procedures, where appropriate and suggesting alternatives
- Maintaining compliance with regulatory and documentary requirements
- Drawing, formulating and communicating conclusions from own work, recommending further actions where require
- Previous experience in a relevant role, e.g. Risk Analytics or an Analytics based role, with experience of secured or unsecured products; with experience working in large and complex organizations with an analytics focus, Financial services firms preferred but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail and a track record of analytical capabilities using relevant software packages (i.e. SAS/SQL/VBA/Python) to analyse large amounts of data, draw conclusions and drive actions
- Proven experience in data analytics and good attention to detail
- An understanding of consumer lending products, profitability and credit risk
- Proven experience in ability to convert data into insight and proactively draw out business opportunities
- Experience of successful project management, working across a range of teams to deliver
- Knowledge of FCA regulations and experience of their application in a consumer lending environment
- Proven knowledge and experience of SQL and other Database/Data Manipulation tools
- Good working knowledge of analytics tools – Python (desirable)/R/SAS/SPSS/STATA, BigQuery, Google Cloud
- Experience working in large and complex organizations within Analytics functions of Financial services firms would be desirable but not essential
- Ability to drive insight from large datasets
- Subject matter expertise in data analytics, ability to manipulate complex and large amounts of data
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills
If interested, please apply below. Alternatively, email email@example.com
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.