Lead Cyber Threat Hunter
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a global financial technology company, for a Lead Cyber Threat Hunter, whom can join the Threat Hunting function and bring a wide range of skills to the organisations specialist team.
You will be leading the specialist team through a variety of complex projects from EDR (Endpoint detection and response), APT ( Advanced Persistent Threat) to process injection and covert C2 investigations.
- Accountable for proactively discovering new attacks, or attacks currently underway through the use of advanced security monitoring techniques and advanced cyber systems/tools.
- Managing advanced data hunting technology.
- Proactively investigate host, network and log based security events.
- Network, Host and Memory forensics.
- Respond to suspected compromise to contain and eradicate quickly.
- Hands-on approach where learning and teaching is a priority.
- Remove those false positives.
- Mixed skillset covering both offensive and defensive security.
- Focus in on possible attack paths and TTPs.
- Understand Linux/Windows system internals.
- Basic knowledge of networking and TCP/IP.
- Comfortable writing scripts with Python, Bash or Powershell.
- Experience investigating events from SIEM/IDS platforms.
- SANs or OSCP certification is highly admired.