Lead Penetration Tester
About the role:
An exciting opportunity within one of the world's leading Cyber Security Consultancy, has arisen for an accomplished Lead Penetration Tester. This opportunity is available for a talented individual to work in a dynamic growing security environment along side a group of highly experienced cyber security individuals.
Working with the latest, cutting edge technology, the successful individual will be tasked with leading a group of both Junior and Senior Pentesters, to carry out penetration tests and security assessments within the business and clients, right up to targeted attack simulations.
- A desire to work in a vibrant team of experts to conduct penetration tests in their internal/external web and mobile applications.
- Be able to lead a team of both Junior and Senior Pentesters including providing trainning to all levels.
- Leveraging both manual techniques as well as automated tools in order to uncover and report security vulnerabilities that exist.
- Be able to engage with different areas within the company, to describe and explain vulnerability reports for remediation protocol.
- Previous experience as a Penetration Tester is mandatory.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Capability to demonstrate manual web and mobile application penetration testing experience.
- Experience with Burpsuite Pro would be a significant advantage but experience with other web application vulnerability scanning tools (e.g. IBM AppScan, HP Webinspect, Accuntix, NTO Spider etc.) would be desirable.
- Insight in penetration testing on mobile platforms such as IOS, Android, Windows and RIM.
- Experience with vulnerability assessment tools and penetration testing techniques (e.g. web application proxies, packet capture analysis software, browser extensions, advanced penetration testing Linux distributions, static source code analyzers, SoapUI etc.)
- One or more of the following certifications are mandatory: OSCP, OSCE, CRT, CCT for example.