One of Europe’s fastest growing, pharmaceutical development and manufacturing groups is looking to hire a Lead Qualified Person for their newly acquired site in Kent.
This is a senior position on-site reporting to the Site Quality Director and will be responsible for leading quality manufacturing operations and oversight of all QP activities. It will also be actively involved in driving through site wide quality improvement projects and support quality transformation.
This group are a leading manufacturer for a broad range of solid-dose and some sterile products. They are investing heavily in their UK operations to transition these facilities into European leading centres of excellence. This will involve growing out teams across all quality functions and will include the transfer of products from other sites into the production portfolio. This QP role is an important and senior position to support this transition. The role will grow with company and is succession planning for the Quality Director.
As Lead Qualified Person you would be responsible for:
- Lead quality operations value stream and a team across quality.
- Member of the senior quality leadership team, helping to define the direction of quality department strategy.
- Partnership with multiple sites across Europe to bring in quality improvement projects.
- Leading and supporting regulatory inspections and customer audits.
- The development and improvement of cGMP quality processes.
- Ensuring that all products have been manufactured in accordance with license commitments prior to QP release.
- Supports the introduction of new products into the business in quality.
If you have the following experience you would be a great fit:
- Demonstrable experience within Quality Assurance for the manufacture of pharmaceuticals products.
- Experience of supervising quality and either managing or mentoring junior staff members.
- Experienced in QP certification activities and eligible to act as a Qualified Person for commercial products.
- Broad experience of UK, European & US regulations and quality control techniques.
- Qualified to Degree level in a science or similar field
A salary of £85,000 to £95,000 is on offer for the Lead Qualified Person with flexibility to offer higher to attract a candidate with very relevant experience.
This position is a key hire and the intention is to begin interviewing from January so please apply as soon as possible to be considered as part of the shortlisting process. You can also contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson should you have any questions or want to discuss the role in more detail prior to applying.
Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon.