LEAN SIX SIGMA- INTERNAL AUDITOR
£65,000 + package
We are currently recruiting for a LEAN SIX SIGMA- INTERNAL AUDITOR on behalf of our client, a leading FTSE listed business within the Industry and Commerce sector.
By joining the Corporate Functions team, you will add value and support in strengthening their position as an admired company in the eyes of customers, shareholders and employees. The team is varied; you could be working within Human Resources, Finance, Legal, External Affairs, Audit or Supply Chain. What links them all together is that that they are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
This position focuses on improving compliance in internal controls, mitigating risks, undertaking finance and operational audits as well as building and effective stakeholder management.
- Introduce Lean assessment as a part of the internal audit methodology across the Group in accordance with the Internal Audit guidelines and in line with the Internal Audit methodology
- Undertake activities to ensure that opportunities to improve processes are identified in our internal audits
- Build positive relationships with leaders across the organisation to understand issues and identify areas in the control environment and processes for improvement in the organisation as a whole.
- Support Senior Internal Audit Manager HR, Legal, External Affairs, and teams of peers in delivery of audit plans by providing knowledge and expertise in the area of process improvement
- Experience in process analysis. Delivering Business Process Management, and simplification projects. Six Sigma methodology experience preferable.
- Familiar with quality and business excellence tools and approaches such as Six Sigma, TQM, Lean, 5S, TOC etc
- Experience in audit preferable (external or internal audit).
- Experience in mobile & fixed telecoms, technology or related businesses preferable.
There will also be opportunities to progress within the business, developing your career and crafting your learning development.
At Goodman Masson we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures.
If you are looking for a role where you have a high level of exposure, responsibility, upward mobility and job security. Apply now.