This is a key role within European Legal team, which provides legal services supporting the multiple aspects of business in Europe, Middle East and Africa ("EMEA"), as well as for European fund complexes and their global distribution. The role is based in London, where there is an experienced team of senior lawyers and legal associates.
The role will involve responsibility for the coordination of Board and governance arrangements as well as a range of work supporting European funds and legal team processes. The role requires someone who is highly organized and efficient and who demonstrates excellent client service skills. In addition, the right candidate will be someone who can communicate confidently with all levels of an organisation, works well within a team environment, is able to own and drive forward their own workload and uses initiative to continually assess and improve existing processes.
With PIMCO's rewarding environment and growing business, this role is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- coordination of Board and governance arrangements for operating entities and funds, as well as corporate filing requirements
- legal work supporting European funds
- support for other legal functions and projects (e.g. legal team processes, regulatory implementation projects, corporate projects etc)
- experience managing/coordinating Board/governance arrangements
- financial services / asset management industry experience
- experience dealing with funds related legal work
- requires someone who is highly organized, efficient and proactive
- requires someone who communicates well and works well with multiple stakeholders
- experience with technology solutions for Board and legal processes
- exceptional attention to detail
- high degree of personal and professional integrity