Goodman Masson have partnered with a reputable Housing Association in Essex who have launched a campaign to build out their Lettings Advisor Team.
The organisation provides safe, affordable homes to people no matter their personal circumstance, taking on tenant views and opinions to constantly improve their service.
This is a great opportunity for candidates with experience as Social Housing Advisors, Private Lettings Advisors and Senior Housing Officers who have excellent communication skills and enjoy providing great customer service to tenants.
- Complete pre-tenancy assessments and request Landlord references
- Carry out engaging viewings and make offers to customers
- Provide thorough tenancy management
- Deal with temporary, permanent and emergency decants
- Knowledge of housing lettings and tenancy issues (preferably within Social Housing)
- Background of housing management
- History of high quality customer service and engagement
- Strong communication skills
These roles are critical to the business so if you are interested in an exciting new opportunity, please reach out ASAP and I will put you in touch with the relevant colleagues.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.