Goodman Masson have partnered with a Housing Association covering North Essex and Mid Suffolk in a new campaign to build out their Letting Officer team.
This Housing Association works with its tenants to build strong community links and strives to deliver a high quality customer service to all.
This is a great opportunity for candidates with experience as Social Housing Letting Officers, Private Letting Advisors and Senior Housing Officers to join a dynamic, expanding team.
- Carry out viewings and manage the whole process
- Shortlist for void homes in an efficient manner
- Complete pre-tenancy assessments and request references
- Deal with temporary, permanent and emergency decants
- Knowledge of housing lettings and tenancy issues (preferably within Social Housing)
- Background of housing management
- Strong communication skills
- Access to a car (strongly desirable)
This is a crucial piece for recruitment for the organisation so please get in touch ASAP to discuss the opportunity further.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.