Supporting our client in London who trade Crude Oil, Petroleum products and Bio-Fuels in the hire of a Light Ends Fundamentals Analyst. In this role you will be responsible for Market Analysis, Data Collection, Supply and Demand Analysis and Reporting.
The successful candidate will have
- Passion about Energy markets
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field.
- Proven experience as a fundamental analyst, preferably in the energy or petrochemical industry.
- Proficiency in using data analysis tools and software. Python knowledge is desirable.
- Knowledge of wider energy markets, trading strategies, and risk management is a plus
Please apply, and we will review your application and be in touch accordingly.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.