An insurance business is now recruiting for a temp to perm Liquidity and FX reporting Analyst. This role has a high likelihood of going permanent so applicants must be interested in this avenue.
All candidates must have a degree, and accountancy qualification and an EU or UK passport as no sponsorship is offered.
The main responsibilities are:
Liquidity & FX Management & Reporting
- Preparation and reporting of Liquidity Risk metrics (LCR and Surplus)
- Preparation and reporting of FX exposure (Solvency II and IFRS)
- Preparation of month end Group Executive Committee pack and PRA submission
- Maintain a strong control environment that drives complete and accurate reporting and MI
- Assist in the management of the liquidity and FX exposure, and assessing the impact to the liquidity surplus, Solvency II & IFRS FX exposure
- Streamline processes, provide challenge and recommendations, and champion efficiency
- Provide ad hoc MI, and scenario modelling
- Assist in the maintenance of the liquidity reporting tool. This will involve writing up business requirement documents, user acceptance testing, updating mappings, updating stress parameters and stress calculations, and ensuring system feeds are captured correctly.
- Assist in the integration of new businesses within the liquidity reporting tool and framework.
- Assist in compliance with the liquidity and FX management Risk Control Self-Assessments
- Assist in updating procedures, policies and standards