- Assist the Liquidity Risk function at a Group level in supporting the business by providing risk oversight for its current and future initiatives.
- Assist in the evolution and embedding of an effective Liquidity Risk culture across all areas of the business.
- The Liquidity Risk Manager will oversee the monitoring and reporting of various risk metrics pertaining to the company’s Spreadbet, CFD and Stockbroking business, ensuring any breaches are appropriately reported or signed off.
- Take ownership for projects ensuring timely delivery in line with requirements.
- Ensure the level of monitoring and reporting, as well as the models used, are appropriate and commensurate to the risks faced by the Group.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Liquidity Risk department’s procedures, systems, standards and policies, as required across the Group
- Assist in the development of existing reporting of liquidity as well as the associated limits framework.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is accurate and is completed to high standard.
- The Liquidity Risk Manager will input into the LRM monthly Board Level MI.
- Work with the Prudential Regulatory team to ensure the team is aware of any upcoming regulatory changes with direct impact to the Liquidity Risks faced by the Group.
- Assist in the preparation of relevant sections of the Group’s Financial Statements.
- The Liquidity Risk Manager will understand all existing and new products offered by the company and the risks that they pose, as well as ensuring these are captured, quantified, monitored, and reported.
- Input into the liquidity sections of the ICARA and CFP – ensuring the documents are reflective of the current market environment as well as strategy.
- Oversee quarterly, ad-hoc, and going concern liquidity stress testing.
- Maintain personal/professional development to meet the changing demands of the role, including all relevant regulatory and legislative training
- When dealing with all customers, clients or colleagues ensure that we provide a clear, fair and consistent high quality service that presents a professional and positive image of the company
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role.
- Strong financial services experience including 2- 5 years of liquidity risk/treasury experience
- Excellent MS Excel skills – including experience of VBA macros.
- Proven process improvement.
- Knowledge and experience of FCA ICARA/IFPR regulation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Professional qualification(s) (Accountancy ACA/CIMA, Treasury ACT, CFA.
- Python and SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of the markets and products that the company is operational in.
- People management experience.
- Knowledge and experience of EBA IFP liquidity regulations.
If interested, please apply below. Alternatively, email email@example.com
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.