This Longevity Pricing role based in central London is responsible for developing and managing longevity pricing bases. It offers a good balance of challenging and creative work where you can develop industry leading pricing tools using stochastic and predictive models.
Daily duties include:
- Developing and implementing longevity pricing principles which will be integral in directing the pricing teams' decision making
- Improving pricing methodology, parameters and procedures
- Recommend enhancements to the overall pricing process
- Discussing and supporting new initiatives across the team
- Be part of a proactive and engaged work force
To be considered, you will have a strong background in life insurance with an interest in longevity. Your experience can be within any life actuarial area but pricing would be an advantage. You will be a qualified actuary with strong exam progression and thrive in a challenging environment with good communication skills.
On offer is the opportunity to be part of an international business which is enjoying growth within new markets. Long term you will have opportunity to progress, train and manage people underneath you as well as move internally to other teams based here in the UK or overseas.
To find out more, you can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 7019 8881.