Our client is a prestigious Reinsurance company who are looking for a longevity pricing analyst to join their team. This role sits within the Global Financial Solution's team to support the longevity pricing efforts.
The role involves, but is not limited to:
- Developing and subsequently implementing longevity pricing principles
- Co-ordinate, and manage updates to the documentation of longevity pricing methodology, parameters, and procedures and coordinating with the corporate pricing actuary
- Recommend, implement and document enhancements to the pricing process
- Develop and maintain industry leading pricing tools, including stochastic models, and predictive models.
- Perform peer review on the work of others, perform final consistency checks and otherwise insure pricing integrity
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in a related field and will be a qualified actuary.
For the full job spec, please send a CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 02073240539 to discuss.