Goodman Masson are thrilled to be partnered with leading Boutique Investment Bank focused on Technology M&A transactions, in their expansion for Vice President.
This exceptional and unique opportunity is fully remote, allowing the right candidate to thrive in a trust-based and performance driven environment whilst working on high quality international and cross-border M&A transactions.
If you’re an ambitious, high-performing individual looking to join a top Boutique as an Investment Banking (M&A) VP then apply below!
- Assist in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities
- Lead the execution of end-to-end M&A transactions
- Review junior team member outputs
- Train and mentor junior team members, providing sound advice to ensure best practice
- Maintaining internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Develop own network of clients and build relationships with relevant industry participants
- Other responsibilities as required
- 5+ years of M&A experience gained from an Accountancy (M&A/Corporate Finance lead advisory), an Advisory Boutique or lateral platform
- Demonstrable sell-side M&A deal success, including deals in either the Technology, Software or IT Services space
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- 5+ years of M&A experience gained post ACA/ACCA qualifications
- Strong financial modelling, valuations and deal structuring skills.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Proven ability to lead and mentor junior team members
- The role is remote, but you must be UK based and hold Right to Work in the UK.
- Remote working
- Quarterly socials in London with entire European team
- Annual variable bonus
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.