A fast-growing, international hospitality company are looking for a Management Accountant to join their expanding finance team.
- Analyse financial information to assist business profitability and growth
- Provide accurate and sound management reporting to assist with key decision making
- Produce month end journals
- Close daily bank reconciliation
- Contribute to annual budgeting and planning process
- Preparation of the daily cash-flow forecast
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
- Review accounting processes and practices and improve where necessary to ensure efficient financial operations
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for all accounts
- Assessment of monthly expenses
- Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT
- Production of relevant commercial analysis e.g. margins and pricing
- Maintain Petty Cash Book
- Project management of implementation of new accounting software (MS Dynamics)
Skills and Experience
- Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Relevant degree
- 3+ years experience in a similar role (Management Accountant/Senior Accountant)
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics experience essential
You will need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and you must be confident dealing with various queries. You will need to be able to work on your own initiative, as well as part of a team. You will have the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise your workload. You will be motivated and enthusiastic.
If this sounds like it could be your next opportunity then apply today!