A Nationally recognised Property Management company is looking to hire a Management Accountant on a Temp to Perm basis.
Successful Candidate MUST be immediately available.
If you have the relevant experience and wish to fast track your application, please forward your CV to Aki.Yiasoumi@Goodmanmasson.com
Management Accountant responsible for day to day financial processes, ensuring accounting information is accurately recorded. We need someone who can do a variety of tasks and identify improvements to the way we do things.
- Ongoing financial processes:
- Manage end to end purchase to pay process
- Preparation of monthly payroll
- Tracking fixed assets and maintaining asset register
- Reconciling accounts and transactions for month end
- Assisting with financial and compliance reporting
- Filing and managing our documents and records
- Support production of (timely and accurate) monthly management accounts and reports
- Support Financial Controller in, amongst other things, planning, budgeting, forecasting and preparation of Board reports
Skills and Experience
The role offers great scope for growth and development for the right individual, who should have the following:
- Ambitious, keen to get hands on experience in a fast paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in property industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, knowledge of Python a bonus
- Experience of Xero or similar accounting systems
- Bachelor's degree
- Part qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA desirable