This growing hospitality company is looking for a Management Accountant to join their Finance team in their London office. This role will be reporting to the Finance Controller and will be working closely with management. You will be responsible for building the management accounts for multiple entities.
- Production of monthly management accounts and assisting with preparation of monthly board reports
- Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are up to date and accurate
- Monthly journals for prepayments, accruals, depreciations and operating expenses
- Analyse variances against previous months and budget with commentary
- Identify issues and resolve discrepancies
- Build relationships and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with the company's annual statutory audit
- Improving systems and efficient accounting procedures
- Ad-Hoc duties as required
- Musty have minimum 1 years accounts experience within the hospitality/restaurant industry
- Currently studying towards ACCA/CIMA qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with individuals across departments and liaise with external clients and suppliers. You will be enthusiastic, reliable and passionate. You will need to be hard working and have a proven track record of working to tight deadlines. The role requires you to have a strong eye for detail, diligence and a problem solver.
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering note.