This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing international business as a Management Accountant for 15 months. The successful candidate must be a qualified accountant and have at least 2 years in a Management Accounting position.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist operations with cost saving initiatives
- Analyse results and provide commentary on changes to add value
- Liaise with the Finance Shared Service team to ensure the accuracy of accruals and prepayments posted by them.
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are completed/reviewed to agreed deadlines
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget figures, to create, review and upload annual budgets
- Consistently improve report and add value