This global tourism company is looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their growing London finance team.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Month end duties including; accruals, prepayments, fixed asset register
- Preparation of various account reconciliations
- Posting month end journals
- Assisting with external audit
- Developing strong relationships with external suppliers
- Ad hoc duties within accounting function
Skills & Experience:
- Finalist level ACCA/CIMA
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar role preparing management accounts
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
You will need to be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision and be able to prioritise in a fast paced and demanding environment. You will be motivated with the ability to hit the ground running. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work collaboratively in a team.
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at email@example.com with a brief covering note.