I'm currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a leisure business.
Key Responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Act as principal management accountant contact to the operations and facilities team around relevant cost lines, in the profit and loss, including explanation of differences to budgets and forecasts
- collaborate with FP&A business partners to deliver financial insight to relevant stakeholders.
- reviews assigned line items on a monthly basis. and determine whether an accrual/prepayment is necessary
- review assigned area on P&Ls on a monthly basis
- explanation of variances to budget
- provide written commentaries to Management on variances to budget, forecast and prior year regarding any anomalies each month
- Prepare all balances sheet reconciliations for assigned lines on a monthly basis focus on Fixed Assets.
- Prepare the weekly KPI and monthly Flash reports, ensuring accuracy and issue within required time frame for review.
- preparing annual budget figures for assigned line items in accordance with issued guidelines.
- Explain variance to prior year and previous forecasts as required.
They are looking for someone join ASAP for a 3 month contract initially. You need to be fully qualified with experience of working in a Management Accountant within a multi-site business.