Goodman Masson are partnered with a leading mental health charity to recruit for their new Management Accountant.
You will be responsible for delivering the monthly Management Accounts pack as having the opportunity to build relationships and be the finance lead for various areas of the business.
Day to day duties include:
- Deliver the monthly Management Accounts pack by gathering the outputs of the finance function
- Overseeing the full annual audit process
- Line manage and develop 2 Accounts Assistant’s
- Continuous improvement of the management accounting process and reporting
- Improve and develop reporting, dashboards and management information
- Lead system and process improvements to enable more accurate information
- Assist with regular rolling forecasts
- Provide business cases analysis, investment appraisals and other analysis for decision makers
- Partner with Heads of Departments in modelling financial and strategic decisions
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Management Accounting, budgeting and forecasting experience
- Experience dealing with restricted funding
- Post qualified experience within a non-profit organisation
Salary is £56,430 per annum. London based with hybrid working on offer.
Deadline for applications is 15th February. Please apply ASAP to ensure your details are considered. Candidates will ideally be on a maximum of 1 months notice.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.