£30,000 – £40,000pa (depending on experience)
Full time, Hybrid working + Study support provided
Our client is looking for a management accountant to join their finance team based in London.
- Assisting with the production of Monthly P&L Accounts
- Assisting with Monthly Balance Sheets
- Responsible for the uploading of bank statements and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Management of all billing’s schedules
- Target & Actuals
- Management of Weekly margin (Temps)
- Assisting with yearly audit
- Assisting with Group cashflow models
- Assisting with the Month End process
- Produce financial figures for month end presentations
- Assist with Monthly Finance board report
- Assisting with the production of Group salaries
- Produce all weekly finance schedules
- Ad-hoc requests as and when received by manager and wider business
- Practical knowledge/experience of statutory reporting and management accounts. At least 2+ years of experience.
- Prior experience in Bookkeeping, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Excellent communication skills with proven business partnering experience.
- Good time management skills and ability to plan and prioritise workloads.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with solid commercial acumen and attention to detail.
- Great experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in data analysis, problem solving, and customer service is desirable.
- Strong academic background, either AAT/ACCA qualified, or part qualified and studying towards a full accounting qualification.
- IT literacy in MS Office is essential. Advance knowledge of Excel for reporting and monitoring is desirable.
- £30,000 – £40,000pa* + Benefits + Hybrid working + Study support
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.