Goodman Masson are looking for a management accountant to join a established leisure brand based in London.
Duties will include:
- Producing the monthly management accounts for various sites including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- KPI reporting to monitor performance of each site and provide analysis as to how to improve performance
- Supporting with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Taking ownership for the month end including journals, accruals and prepayments
- Continuously looking to improve finance processes and systems (Netsuite) to reduce month end reporting time
Previous experience working for a multi-site business is extremely beneficial but not essential. Excellent communication skills are key to be able to work closely with senior management across the business.