A leading pharmaceuticals business based near Hoddesdon are recruiting for a Management Accountant for an initial 3 months paying £150-220 per day, the role can convert to permanent. Interviews will be held within the next couple of days to start on April 1st at the latest.
This is a details focused accounting role so the prospective post holder must have experience in in a similar Management Accountant month end role involved in journal posting and improving month end processes and also be able to produce clear agreed results from data. They should have the ability to prepare accurate and timely management accounts and to support the Finance Manager/Divisional business
Key Management Accountant responsibilities:
- Assist/prepare accurate and timely management accounts to the division and group accounting team.
- Assist with month end planning, to ensure timely and accurate production of management accounts and to manage month end in line with plan
- Improve the robustness of reporting and quality of management information to the business
- Provide financial input to multi-functional projects and provide insightful analysis
Key Experience required:
- CIMA/ACCA Qualified/nearing completion
- Previous hands-on experience in a management accounting month end role
- Comfortable with minimal supervision and to get into the details
- Ability to use initiative, anticipate issues and develop practical solutions in a collaborative manner
If you meet the above criteria and are able to interview immediately and start within the next week then please apply right away to be shortlisted for interview.