A successful and growing restaurant business is looking to hire an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
You will support the Financial Controller, main duties include:
- Assist in preparation of management accounts , balance sheets and strong knowledge on accruals and prepayments
- Identify value added processes and areas of cost reduction, focus on results to make an impact on the business.
- Manage the relationship with the merchant acquiring provider, cash collection provider and banks.
- Preparation of daily cash flows.
- Ensuring all statutory compliance in relation to UK GAAP
- Bank Reconciliations
- Management and analysis of rent, rates, service charge, insurance, depreciation.
Management of the Fixed Assets Register (additions, disposals, depreciation)
You will also manage the Accounts , Stats reporting , VAT returns for various other small business of group.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified either looking for your first move from practice or in a similar role within a multi site business. You will gain exposure to board level in this role and be part of a business which continues to take market share.