Our client, a Property Investment Company, is seeking a Management Accountant for 4 months based in central London. The Management Accountant is responsible for the financial management of portfolios across group entities. This opportunity offers wide-ranging responsibilities such as financial reporting, planning & analysis, cash management as well as projects.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and quarterly group reporting submissions for assigned entities
- Analysis of financial performance and position of assigned entities
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for UK resident assigned entities
- Maintain awareness of IFRS and other developments relating to financial reporting
- Prepare inputs into group budgeting and forecasting processes
- Monitor cash flow position of assigned entities
- Understand the group's tax structure and requirements
- Manage external service providers to ensure accurate and timely filing of all tax returns (including VAT, corporate taxes and income taxes)
The ideal candidate will be qualified and 2+ years of industry experience. Experience with managing real estate portfolios preferred.