Goodman Masson are looking for a Management Accountant to join an innovative and rapidly expanding Insurance business with a key focus on Pensions. Our client's growth has been unprecedented in recent years and as such need a personable, qualified accountant to join their team.
Partnering with senior management, you will perform an integral role in preparing budgets and forecasts for the wider business. Strong analytical and interpersonal skills are essential to the success of this position, as you will be expected to present your analysis and accounting to senior key stakeholders. You will be responsible for assisting senior management on business strategy and decisions, through thorough and accurate accounting methods where the successful candidate will manage two people. As such, a keen eye for detail is required for this high profile role.
- Business partner with senior management to prepare budgets and forecasts
- Advise senior stakeholders on financial strategy
- Work with CPO to manage company expenditure
- Production of business expenditure portfolio
Key Skills: -
- Qualified accountant
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to present analytical findings to senior stakeholders
- Motivated self-starter approach to work
- Ability to work on simultaneous projects