Our Client, a FTSE 100 Property Company, have an excellent 6-month temporary opening to join their well-established, vibrant team in the West End of London. You will cover the regional investment & development businesses covering the ownership and development of an exceptional range of properties and locations
Supporting the Head of Property Finance and working closely with the Project Finance Manager, the successful candidate will take ownership for management accounting and contribute to the budgeting and forecasting process for the property development business. Furthermore, this role will contribute to the profitable development of the projects by producing high quality management and financial information, including the interpretation of results for management.
- Produce monthly and quarterly management accounts, including variance analysis and insight into performance.
- Assist with the quarterly forecasts and annual budgets with a high degree of accuracy.
- Assessment of financial performance of each project - covering key issues, risks and opportunities.
- Manage the financial relationship with external business partners.
- Prepare the statutory accounts for specified property entities
Please only apply to this position if you are fully qualified.