An experienced management accountant is required for a 12 month contract at an exciting media business. The role will report directly to Director. You will be responsible for managing the intercompany accounting process and supporting the team to deliver the monthly reporting deliverables for group.
- Ownership of the Intercompany reporting process
- clear communication of reporting timelines and expectations, preparation and distribution of intercompany statements, key contact for all intercompany queries, and maintenance of internal intercompany trackers.
- Act as a business partner to regional finance hubs, proactively working with finance teams to resolve quarterly reporting discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Review, enhance and document financial processes and controls.
- Assist in the preparation and timely submission of all underlying accounting and financial reporting deliverables.
- Preparation of quarterly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Proactively manage all key internal and external stakeholders,
- Other adhoc tasks
The successful candidate will be FULLY qualified with previous experience managing intercompany processes. This is a must and candidates without both will not be considered for the role.