A PE backed multi-site leisure and hospitality business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
Working closely with the FC and CFO your duties will include:
- Full responsibility for Management Account production for the entire portfolio.
- Preparation of Month End reports for board pack production.
- Providing analysis to help improve performance and decision making across divisions within the business
- Project Work - tying in with ad hoc analysis there is also scope to be involved in a number of ongoing and pipelined projects as the business continues to grow.
- Assisting Chief Financial Officer & Financial Controller with both year-end audit and other ad hoc duties.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a management accounting background. There will be an opportunity to grow the role and take on management duties in the near future. The business is going from strength to strength as it continues its growth and success.