Following rapid growth and recent acquisitions, a leading, global asset and wealth management consultancy company are looking for a Management Accountant to join their wider Finance team.
With a high calibre team, this company works with over 279 clients globally. As well as their headquarters in the UK, they have offices in major global financial centres across the United States, Canada, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark and Asia.
- Participation and production of monthly management accounts, to include assisting with the preparation of a monthly Board reports
- Monthly journals for accruals, depreciation, prepayments, operating expenses etc.
- Perform and ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are up to date, investigating any unreconciled items
- Raise, record and send out sales invoices
- Prepare monthly revenue journals for accrued/ deferred revenue
- Post bank transactions and complete weekly bank reconciliations
- Work closely with AR/ AP to ensure suppliers are paid in a timely manner and to ensure customer balances are being collected
- Highlight errors or issues to the Financial Controller and resolve discrepancies
- Build strong relationships and rapport with stakeholders internally and externally
- Support with the company's annual statutory audit
- Assisting with VAT and Corporation tax returns
- Providing training and support to junior members of the team
- Assist with preparation of internal or statutory reports as required
- Provide support on an ad hoc basis in other business operations areas as required
- Ensure records, both soft and hard, are up to date and well-organised
- Challenge the status-quo and introduce new ideas and approaches
- Contributing to the efficient running of the team by continuously looking to strengthen controls, suggest change, and introduce system efficiencies
Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/ACA Finalist with management accountant experience
- A strong academic background
- Strong Excel skills, and a good knowledge of Sage is also desirable
- Business/Financial Services experience is ideal
You will need to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to influence and lead. You will have an innovative and proactive mind-set. You will need to be able to cope with a demanding and fast-paced environment, and you will need to have excellent organisation skills and rigorous attention to detail.
If this sounds like it could be your next opportunity, then apply today!