We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant role based in central London. The duties for the role include:
- Ensuring that all revenue and costs prepayments and accruals are recorded accurately
- Assist in the collation, preparation and presentation of relevant commentary to support the monthly profit & loss figures
- Ensure the completion of balance sheet reconciliations to an auditable standard
- Perform overall review of balance sheet for relevant business units ensuring possible risks and opportunities are suitably documented and communicated
- Ownership of client billing support schedules to provide to AR to ensure all invoices are raised on time and for the correct amount
- Work with the transactional and financial accounting team to embed routine processes into business as usual routines in as simple and effective a way as possible
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering note.