A role in a growing company are looking for a Management Accountant to join their Finance team. Supporting the Financial Controller, the successful candidate is responsible for management accounts and reporting for significant business units.
- Producing the Management Accounts with reporting, analysis and commentary, including accruals, prepayments, adjustments, stock management, payroll and bonus accruals
- Ensure accurate reporting of monthly results
- Analyse variances against previous months and budget with commentary
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad-Hoc duties as required
- Currently studying towards ACCA/CIMA qualifications
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at email@example.com with a brief covering note.