A growing company are looking for a Management Accountant to join their Finance team. Supporting the Financial Controller, the successful candidate is responsible for management accounts and reporting for significant business units.
- Production of monthly management accounts and assisting with preparation of monthly board reports
- Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are up to date and accurate
- Monthly journals for prepayments, accruals, depreciations and operating expenses
- Analyse variances against previous months and budget with commentary
- Consolidation of financial statements
- Identify issues and resolve discrepancies
- Build relationships and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with the company's annual statutory audit
- Ad-Hoc duties as required
- Currently studying towards ACCA/CIMA qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering note.