We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant role based in central London. As the Management Accountant your responsibilities would include:
- Monitor accrued revenue and accrued cost levels to ensure clients are being invoiced regularly.
- Collate, prepare and present relevant commentary to support the monthly P&L figures.
- Review and monitor the validity and necessity of intercompany transactions.
- Oversee intercompany processes within the group structure to ensure transparency and efficiency.
- Set process to identify and prevent erroneous intercompany balances.
- Manage fixed assets across all business units, ensuring appropriate accounting around useful life and reporting capital expenditure across the group as required.
- Oversee and ensure the completion of a large suite of balance sheet reconciliations to an auditable standard.
- Perform overall review of balance sheet for relevant business units ensuring possible risks and opportunities are suitably documented and communicated.
Candidates must be able to commit to a 5 month contract and be experience in the above duties. This role is based in central London.