We are currently recuriting for a Financial Reporting Specialist role based in central London.
The responsibilities of the role are:
- Responsible for maintaining the UK group's subsidiaries management account and statutory accounts on the Oracle General Ledger
- Preparing monthly accounts for UK companies
- Reconciling the Trial Balance for UK companies
- Preparing quarterly unaffiliated and affiliated receivable analysis
- Preparing and maintaining quarterly/yearly accounts for smaller UK entities
- Cashflow, foreign exchange hedging analysis and treasury reporting
- Ensure balance sheet accounts are reconciled each month
- Performing other reconciliations as needed (P&L etc)
- Providing monthly accruals and prepayment details for management accounts
- Raising and posting cash journals in the Oracle General Ledger
- Analysing monthly management accounts
- Preparing board report for UK group
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned by management
Candidates are required to be Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA.