Management Accountant | London | Media Agency | £45-55k + Bonus + Benefits
This household Media company are seeking a Management Accountant to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to join this fast moving and diverse business in a time of exciting growth. This position will perform a pivotal role in helping the business to drive their growth plans forward. The job also offers a clear progression structure.
As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for the monthly management accounts as well as playing a direct role in both the forecasting and budgeting cycles. This job is based in an exceptional office in Central London.
As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Managing the preparation of month-end and yearly management accounts
- Analysing overheads to explain variances in budgets
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Preparation of detailed financial analysis including commentary for senior management
- Provide written commentary and monthly variance analysis on the key areas of focus as well as developing and calculating new KPIs
- Assisting the Head of Finance with business analysis and other ad hoc duties as required
- Ideally qualified, but will consider PQ with the right experience. (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/QBE)
- Must be fluent in both English and French.
- Ability to deal and communicate with non-finance professionals
- Ambitious with a desire to come in and make a difference to this organisation
- Proficient in Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables & Formulas)
I am currently shortlisting for this job, so apply now to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity. This company is looking to move very quickly so please click apply now to forward and updated CV to me.
Management Accountant (French Speaker) | London | Media Agency | £45-55k + Bonus + Benefits